So I finally got myself a real actual domain name, meklu.org. I'm considering getting a hold of a real hosting package as well some time soon. I think I should also rewrite the hideous stuff the codebase has grown to be. It's a mess, can't be read too well, and it needs quite a bit of optimization. I think I'm going to keep the directory structure of the posts as is and just build a fancier implementation of the current "API". Another thing I'm likely to do is drop tumblr from the main thing and just drop its support into another file (perhaps add some plugin capabilities to this little CMS).
Stay tuned, since next time we'll shoot a dinosaur into SPACE!!!
Oi, Internet! As you may or may not have noticed, I've cleaned up this site a bit lately and moved some functions and configuration into their own PHP files. Better yet, I added a feature that makes posts' footers optional and configurable on a post-to-post or page-to-page basis.
I should still add a heading thing (EDIT: added now :D) to the system as well as an RSS feed and move my tumblr parser to PHP and the version 2 tumblr API. Oh, and make some proper CSS thingamajig for individual posts (per-page CSS works rather fine already). This site is still far from complete but at least it's heading in the right direction :)